9.3.09

bad hair day.

O.M.G.
I can be really stubborn at times and very indecisive too. And I guess today, it reached it's peak.
I told my mum about two days ago that I wanted a haircut. But I only said that I wanted my fringe shortened a little bit - that's all. So today, she booked an appointment to her dresser who lives in Clayton so I could get a haircut from her after she gets her toes and nails done.
I told the dresser that I wanted to shorten my fringe and maybe give my hair a little bit of a trim - but to my shock, after 5 minutes of cutting, spraying and combing, I look like a friggen Japanese anime character. I thought that what the dresser suggested was the same image in my head. But I was wrong. So now, my hair is now shorter, thinner and my emo fringe is GONE. It's been replaced with a short, one-length layered fringe. And I reckon it's the worst haircut I ever got in my whole entire life.
I was ready to burst into tears in the shop, but I held it back and instead, complained to my mum about it. Of course being a mum, she'd comfort me and assure me that it looks fine. Me, being stubborn, reasoned out that it doesn't look good whichever angle I'd look at myself.
So, it's gonna be another couple of months before my hair grows longer again, and I basically told my mum that to save me from humiliation, I'd cover up my head in a hood till my hair grows back exactly the same length as it was before I got the dreadful haircut.

I vowed myself never to go back there even if my mum insisted to save us the travel time. What a horrible, HORRIBLE day. Curse you Labour Day. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment