29.4.09

oli sykes.

Whew man! I missed my blog!

WOW, I'm quite a disappointment lately cos I haven't updated my blog in a while. We've done quite a lot of work lately ever since we got back from our 2 week holiday. This photo above is our appropriation project and we looked at Katherine Hattam as our inspiration for it. My owl looks pretty cool, I hope nobody thinks that I've copied Keaton Henson cos it does look like his owl. Except that mine doesn't have extra two pairs of eyes and his doesn't have a monocle :)

Our next project pretty much focused on drawing from direct observation and applying the techniques that we've learnt so far. We drew our mascot, Mr. Skeleton, on white and black paper and zoomed in to his (? LOL) body parts (HAHA, that kinda went wrong). This is another painting of mine that we did for Sue in colour theory. She said that she was in contact with this person who has this mini gallery in Ormond and Sue asked us if we can paint whatever so it can be shown and sort of exhibited in the place. It's pretty cool cos that means I could look for it just before I go to work and check out my own painting. Apparently it's my psychedelic bear. It's kinda true though :)

Anyhoo, this week's been awesome. I worked 2 management shifts in a row which means I get paid more than usual so yeah...moolah! And I get to hang out with my bestie tomorrow! And it's kinda good cos I don't start work till 8.30 pm:) I gotsa go kiddos. I'm tired and it's almost 12AM (that's not good!) and I wanna try and sleep in a bit later than 10AM tomorrow cos I know I'll have to do something around the house before I leave for wherever :)

Ciao peeps!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment