29.5.09

bear in the big blue house.


Yeah, so I'm at the school library at the moment trying to figure out what I'm gonna do for my last project for my Develop Self As An Artist subject. I ditched the book idea and let Rosie use it instead. I just can't be bothered doing it anymore. So, I'm sticking with my hoodie/shirt idea since I want to design shirts in the future and yeah...that. But I got so bored so I decided to clean my emails and shit and came across this email my friend from Germany sent me. We went to Southland and I was being a douchebag so I jumped onto one of these kiddie rides and he took a photo of me while talking to Bear. :)
I'm so bored. I'm listening to You Me At Six. And I watched Spongebob Squarepants on my iPod earlier while I was waiting for everyone to come to school. Eek. And I just saw 'Evan' walk past and I got all giggly and giddy. It's so sweet!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment