14.6.09

disco stick.

Hello bunny!


This is my cool new bag which I got from the Sunday Market down @ Bentleigh. I got it for $25 from this lady who actually makes these bags out of old blankets and whatnot. They're pretty cool for everyday use. I personally wouldn't put heavy stuff in it just in case it breaks. She sells alot of owl stuff (which really appealed to me) and froggies as well :) They're really cute and they come in different sizes. Oh yeah and she told me she sells them on eBay too :)

I went to Bentleigh so I could get gesso stuff for my MDF board so I could start doing some random painting, but like, I haven't even got my idea for it yet, so I'll just leave it till I got my idea. Speaking of drawing/painting, I should get a move on for Justin's band's shirt artwork. The concept's about pirates and death. Oooohh...That should be pretty sick and I should really start sketching ideas :) Went to Ash's today for a bbq get together. Scott, Ben, Jack, Tim, Sarah and Tom were there too so it was pretty sick. We ended up playing with Brayden and Phoenix (yes, that's his actual name) instead. I think Sarah and Jack had the workout out of all of us. Then I went home and chilled.

And now, I'm also planning for my 21st which is in 3 months and counting...it should be a sick night :) I'm excited for photos though!:D They're gonna be insane. Anyways, I'm off. I'm gonna watch CSI: Miami cos I'm really bored and I'm also looking forward to sleepytime :) That dude who plays Arthur in the TV series Merlin is pretty hot. Might dream of him later...*drools*

x

No comments:

Post a Comment