13.6.09

helicopter




So yeah, I'm like, really bored today so I decided to play around with my digital camera - the non-professional one. HAHA Took a photo of my bedroom - well, technically a part of my bedroom and then decided to play around with the flash as well and I got the results above. They're cool. Haven't really experimented with cameras just yet.

I'm really psyched about Battle of the Bands next Friday. Hope it's gonna be intense and yeah, I'll try and take heaps of photos. I wanna go to Southland tomorrow cos I wanna get some of the photos printed up. They were my Mum's photos from last time she went home to the Philippines. I need to get rid of them in the memory stick cos I'm gonna be using it for Photography next sem since we're doing digital photography next. It's gonna be cool:D

Tomorrow should be pretty chilled since I'm hanging out with my homies Ash and Scott. Might pick up Scott from Bentleigh station and maybe get heaps of pens and maybe gesso. I wanna do wood paintings and shit like that. Dunno whereabouts I could get them from the shops though...Damn. Might have to look pretty hard tomorrow. :D Yeah, then we'll go back to my place cos Scott hasn't seen my new house yet and then go to Ash's and maybe get Charcoal Chicken for lunch. :) Owwyeah!:D I don't even have to worry about getting home late and such cos I'm on a month holiday and it started yesterday! HA! Psyched hardcore.

Anyways, catch yas all later!:D And you never know, I might have another post tonight. Or maybe tomorrow with photos and whatnot :D

Cheers
x

No comments:

Post a Comment