4.7.09

junebug.

So like, yeah, it's Ash's birthday party tonight. And I'm coming as her. But I dunno if I want to be the pregger Juno or the non-pregger Juno. But I guess it's better if I come in as the pregs one cos...well, it's her. I got a hamburger phone yesterday from Dangerfield. It's pretty cool, until I got home and realised that I don't have a telelphone connection thingy in my room. Great. I decided to keep it just in case my Mum allows me to install one in. But I seriously doubt it.

I only got myself a 1 litre bottle of OJ, and unfortunately it's not Sunny D since my local supermarket doesn't sell that and besides, we're not in America. So yeah, sucks. I'm gonna mix my OJ with vodka so I'm gonna be set for tonight. (Don't I just sound like an alcoholic just then?!?) My Mum bought me this vest that looks like what your grandpa would wear on those cold winter nights. But Juno wears one in the movie too :) Haha. Honest to blog, I'm more excited for Nat's party cos you know why? I'm with the usual people at Ash's. So it's gonna be the usual people and the usual party. I hope it turns out not the way I see it though. Cos I would like Ash to have an awesome party. Which reminds me, I gotta make a playlist.

After Ash's party, I've got Nat's next Saturday. That should be pretty sweet too since I'm hanging out with people at work. I'm excited to see what they're like out of work. I reckon it's gonna be hilarious :D I've got Wiki and Tammy staying at my house on Friday night cos my parents and my little brother are going to Ballarat and they'll be leaving in the arvo. Which means I'll have to pick up Wiki from work then head straight to mine and have a girls' night in :) I told - no, wait - I promised my Dad that I will not sneak in guys. But as if they'd know anyway. I don't think it's gonna be a late night on Friday anyway cos Wiki's got dayshift at work the following day. So I guess we'll just have dinner and maybe a huge catch-up when she gets here on Friday night :) Then after all that, we're gonna get ready to go to Nat's and we'll probs taxi it just in case it rains :)

I wanna go back to Dangerfield on Wednesday so I can get another leather jacket. I wanna wear it to Nat's + my black Doc Martens' boots. Hardcore. Lol.

Anyway kiddos, I'm off. Hopefully another blogpost tomorrow with photos from Ash's birthday party :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment