21.8.09

lamingtons and vegemite

So Nicole and Rosie are talking about couches now. Cos it started with me looking at Nicole's blogpost about her feet. And her feet were on top of the couch and she's like, 'I broke the couch'. ROFLCOPTER.

Umm, we're in Multimedia right now. I can't blog in Photography this arvo cos sometimes, Tony's such a tightass. LOL. Anyway, I passed my Australian citizenship test yesterday, so I can apply for an Australian passport now and have dual citizenship. :) Amazing. Filo-Aussie respect yo. And I showed Corky Saint Clair to my parents and I think I conviced them to buy me jewelry from there. Whee! Or the amazing Owl lamp they've got.

My birthday's coming up so is my birthday party. I was looking through the K-Mart catalogue two days ago and they were selling this marquee looking thing for $90 which is good so I can put it in the backyard and people can just stand there and drink. LOLz. I'm really bored and there's nothing much to do cos I've already printed off my stuff and handed in my animation project. Grrawr. I wish we could access Facebook in these computers...but NOOOOO, we can't. They're so uptight, jeeze. My mum's cooler :) Haha (random)

Anyways, I gotsa go now.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment