21.10.09

can't read my poker face.

Bill Viola artwork

I went to school today and I must say it's pretty chilled. I actually did some work and the group have started discussing about our upcoming end-of-year exhibition. I'm gonna bring crackers (heehee) and is also planning the invites along with Nicole! :) Yessum!
I've started my last sculpture for the year and it's gonna be epic! Ha! I won't describe it here on my blog, but I'll put photos of the making process :)
I'm gonna be at the city tomorrow with my awesome friend Troy chillin around the galleries and trying to finish our homework which was due like, months ago...I think. LOL
And at the moment, I'm talking to my boys, Justin and JD and I think I've convinced JD and the band to do a cover of 'Poker Face' by Lady GaGa. Epicccc.

No comments:

Post a Comment