16.10.09

monster childddd


I am so siked about this movie! I can't wait till it comes out! I read an article about the movie and Spike Jonze in Monster Children and I realised how much I wanted that costume of the kid in the movie. It looks really comfy and I'm into that stuff at the moment. :)

I've got TAFE tomorrow, and it's 1.55AM and I should be in bed. But I can't sleep right now cos I just had a shower. Ugh. And worked tonight as well. So, I AM AWAKE. @_@ Good thing I've only got Multimedia tomorrow cos Photography got cancelled. Not sure why, it's probs cos no one ever comes in that class and I don't really do much work. Haha. I've got a sick idea for one of my photos though, so it should be fun making it :) We'll be having an end-of-year exhibition in November too, so if you're my friend and you love me so much - you'll come to it and have drinkies with me. If you wanna get wasted after that, it's negotiable too.

Anyways, I'm gonna head off now. I might put in another post when I get to school cos I'll have internet access. G'night ya'll.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment