24.10.09

whoopachow.






So these are the photos from Ricky Swallow's exhibiton (The Bricoleur) that I promised I'd post sometime today. It's 1.03AM now so it really doesn't count anymore. But oh well.
TAFE was alright today. We did shit all in Multimedia cos everyone was doing their business cards so we could use them for our exhibition next month. I've already done mine so I just waited so she could try and help us start our websites...which never happened. I was planning to skip Photography but I realised I wanted to try and see what my second final piece is gonna look like; and I must say it looks pretty rad (photo soon). So me, Nicole and Troy left early but I hung out with Nicole and got LOTF's amazing vegan burgers. :)
ANDDDD...I got my camera fixed! Which means I could shoot photos again and he gave me a discount on batteries :) Such a nice old man! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment