23.12.09

i'm a nutcase.


Me and my whole family went to Chaddy on Saturday to do more Christmas shopping and since my mum nor my dad had gone into Chaddy for so long, I told them that we should go and visit the 'expensive part' of Chaddy. So we went window shopping through Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Burberry and Louis Vuitton (Yess!). Mum wanted to go check out Tiffany & Co., but there was a long queue outside the shop so I told her that I'm not willing to wait...so we went for coffee instead :)

Anyhoo, Christmas is coming up really really fast. In fact, there's only 1 more sleep till Christmas day and I must say, I'm pretty siked about it. I'm excited to open up my pressies and to finally get my hands on the PS3! :) I failed hardcore into convincing my parents to buy me Band Hero...but I'll just get it myself with my annual leave pay! :) That's right. I'm on holidays bitches! I also can't wait for next year, especially February month since it's Soundwave 2010! I'm siked to see You Me At Six and defz Paramore. It should be awesome fun. Too bad I missed out on the Sidewave tickets...and even BDO tickets too. Damnn. I'm really hoping 2010 is a good year, cos I must say the only awesome thing about 2009 was meeting new friends (Nicole, Troy and Rosie), getting along with more people at work and my 21st (which really rocked btw cos I got so smashed...). I wanna forget all the other drama during this year cos it's really painful to think about it...

This dude pictured here is my good friend, Alex. I'm pretty sure I've already blogged about him in my previous posts, but I decided to include him again here in a new post cos he's gonna be away for almost (or maybe) a month. He's going to India which is pretty cool and I'm defz gonna miss him :) So here's wishing him a good trip and hopefully he won't forget to send me a postcard! :P

Anyways ladies and gents, I gotta hit the sack. OH WHAT THE HELL?!? I'm on fucking holidays, I can sleep whenever I want. But for now, this is all I've got for you. I'll post some more whatevers over the holidays!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment