26.3.09

epic.



So, here are some photos that I stole off Justin from today. I had to wait for him cos he had uni and shiz. Then we hung out at Southland and bumped into Matt & Chloe :) It's funny cos me and him were talking about them and then KAZAM! 'Hello!' LOL. We made him try on pink girls jeans and it actually suits him ;) If you're his friend on Myspace, better check em out and give him some comments LOL. Theeeen, had dinner at TGIS and decided to stare at each other without laughing, but I failed. SO MUCH. Then Adam (his brother) picked us up and we went to the 'stupidmarket' as Adam would say and ate Cornettos and see who could get the frozen MP3 player in it. Haha, epic night :) :) :)

*SIGH*

So now, I'm off to bed cos I have TAFE tomorrow. But it's okay, cos it's Friday which means we go at 3.30 OH WAIT! 4pm tomorrow. Eww. WHYYYY!?! Oh well, at least we've got good subjects tomorrow :)

Check out more epic photos on Justin's and my Myspace :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment