26.3.09

happy days are here again.

I am sooo psyched about tomorrow cos I get to sleep in tomorrow, then hang out with my bestest friend Justin in the afternoon after he finishes uni. :):):) Amaaazing.

UGH. I have to pay my phone bill tomorrow, but I don't really mind, it's not that bad. Thenn, I gotsa go home and start packing up shit cos as I've told you guys before, I am moving houses and shiz. :) I'll start with my closet cos that's where most of my shit is found anyways and probs the books as well. I'm really excited cos I'll finally get my own room and I can put whatever I want in it. Can't paint it though cos it's rented so I can't really make any adjustments whatsoever (well, unless the roof's leaking then I guess I better tell them...). Umm, what else? Oh yeah, I have to finish that homework Sue's given us. I only have to draw the last one out of 4 anyways, so I guess it shouldn't be that bad.


That's me being a douche in Sculpture class. Nicole took the photos.

We had sculpture and art history today and we had William Eicholtz. He's an amazing and well-known sculptor and he's replacing Tony for the mean time. He's a cool guy and he's got a website if you want to check out his works. We watched a DVD about him and how he works in his studio and I'd say it's pretty intense :) We get to go on an excursion to his studio next Wednesday, so I'm pretty psyched about going out of TAFE :) We've got Chaco Kato for Develop Self as an Artist and Marcus Bunyan for Photography on Friday so yeah...looking forward to that one too.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have an awesome week ahead since I'm not working on Thursday till Sunday and it should be sweet. I'm gonna be working on Monday though, but I'm not really complaining, HAHA! :) That means I get to chill with my family & friends and yeah...chill (To Nicole: 'I'm a chilla!') LOL.

Have a lovely week ahead!

x

PS: There's this sweet leather hoodie/jacket I found in Blindside-Chaddy. I WANT IT BAD.

1 comment:

  1. Omg your moving!!! Awesome drop me a txt with your new address and I'll drop in on you lol.... I'm in Special Event Management atm and I'm sooo bored still another 2 hours to go :(... Have a good day love got to catch up soon.... Byee.

    ReplyDelete