31.3.09

jellybean.

Oooookay, so this is another post cos I'm so bored and can't sleep yet. I guess I'm excited for tomorrow cos we actually don't have any classes in TAFE, but we get to go on an excursion to our substitute teacher's studio - which by the way is pretty intense, since he's known around Australia (and maybe worldwide). Me and Nicole are taking the bus together which is pretty cool cos I don't know how to get toWindsor (I've only heard of it on Wednesday for the first time EVER) and we talked about getting there a bit earlier so we could chill and whatnot. We decided to take our digital cameras as well for happy snaps which is quite essential since we like to take random photos. :)

PHOTOS! Anyways, apparently I was being a grumpy bear today and I don't know why, I probs just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning but all was saved when my bestie Justin decided to send me photos of him being a douchebag at uni. When you see the photos, you'll understand why...

The first one's with the jellybeans and the second one was with eyeliner. I can tell he was so bored :)

Also, I took the train home with Dorian and Nicole today. And as usual, they were both being retarded to each other cos Nicole wouldn't stop staring at Doria
n and she kept saying that she 'rules the universe' (I don't even get that...). Dorian on the otherhand was being anti-social and decided to shut both me and Nicole out of his world by plugging in his earphones and listen to Parkway Drive's Dead Man's Chest (he likes the riff in that song) and suddenly blurts out that it is indeed Winston McCall doing the clean vocals and not some dude named Oscar (I'm not quite familiar with the whole hardcore scene, but I like them bands :)).

So that's Dorian and Nicole.

Anyhoo, I gotsa go kiddos! I shall take lots of photos from tomorrow, and hopefully I could be bothered enough to put them all up here. Or if not, check em out on my Myspace and shiz. It'll be easier. :)

x




No comments:

Post a Comment