31.3.09

blurry.

So yeah, here are some of the photos I promised you. I apologise for the delay cos this stupid Macbook wouldn't respond sometimes. Or maybe cos I don't have the latest version of Java. Who cares anyway. Moving on, I'll try to summarise whatever else happened earlier this week. I'm pretty sure I'll post more photos soon :)
This is a Chocolate and Hazelnut pudding I had at World Bar for Scott's birthday dinner. I shared it with Lisa and she told me to demolish it since she couldn't finish it anymore. I obliged happily :) It was amazing!!!

This is my latest painting. It's not that good, but I'm pretty pleased with the results. Sue reckons it's good too and my classmates like it as well. So yeah...It's my green monster. HAHA!

And this my friends, is Nicole. The top photo I took of her was from ages ago, while we were waiting for Tony to call us one by one to do our artist presentation. I like the photo and I showed it to her and she missed her long hair :( Sadddd. The bottom photo meanwhile was from sometime this week when we were waiting for our train ride home :) She's blurry :)

Yeah, so that's my promise to you guys for tonight...and I'm continuing this blog in about a sec cos the photos I'm gonna place in the new post are the photos I took today and I got some sent in as well by my bestie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment