8.3.09

monday off!

Howdy-do!

Anyways, I'm so bored right now and feeling so awake it's not funny. It's kinda amazing since I haven't drank any sort of energy drink like V or Red Bull, or haven't eaten chocolates and anything sugary. HAHA.

I was managing work tonight at "KAFERS" and it was pretty average, nothing special - well, apart from the people who I was working with. They were cool kids, but I know for a fact it could've been better. Everyone sort of pushed me away from the fryers just in case I drop the register keys in there again and burn my hand again. The bandages and the burn cream was so uncomfortable the night before it made me sooo itchy. But yeah, I had difficult, bitchy, annoying and stupid customers (they can never go away) and it just wasn't helping all of us. BUT since we work in a fastfood store, hospitality is expected. *SIGH*

Unfortunately, no artworks for this post today (YEAH, today! 1:21 AM!) since I just finished half a movie - 'Body of Lies' starring Leonardo DiCaprio (sooo talented) - and had a super late dinner and I'm just officially buggered. But if I have time to scan the photos tomorrow, I'll put them up here. Of course I'd only show you the really good ones ;)

Goodnight/Goodmorning everyone! Enjoy the long weekend! (Labour Day on Monday - REMEMBER!)

Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment