7.3.09

photos.





So here are some of my early works. They're photos and I took them using only my old Nokia 6288. Yeah, they were Photoshopped but only cos I wanted to do the borders, the photo itself isn't touched. So yeah, just borders and my name on the corner of the photo.

I'm studying Photography this year alongside other artsy stuff like painting, drawing, etc. Heck, we even have OH&S there too. I've got amazing teachers and as well as classmates; it's cool. Nicole Goodwin is one of them - she's one hell of a young photographer. Check out her band pics and random photos at http://nicolegoodwin.blogspot.com

Till here, I'm working today. Eww, sucks.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dude,
    Fancy seeing you here. HAHA!
    Awesome pics! Me thinks I've seen them before though haha.
    Anyway I've subscribed to your feed so I'll try to keep up with you.
    I'll check out your friends blog as well sounds wicked.
    If you have the time, check out my blog on danitat.blogspot.com ... I haven't done much I think I subcribed to blogger a day or so before you lol. But yeah hopefully going to have some reviews and shiz up soon enough.
    Catch ya around.

    Danit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. howdy-do!
    yeah, the photos are in my myspace as well

    WOOO shizzz!

    ReplyDelete