31.3.09

psyched.

So here I am again typing along onto my blog.

It was a fairly alright day yesterday. Was fairly happy but kind of confused as well, but hey, that's just me...Had a Mother and stuff, it was pretty amazing cos it helped me go hyper and awake during my drawing and painting classes with Sue and the crew (hey, that rhymed!). So yeah, enjoyed the classes cos I love them and I actually finished my painting. It's pretty swell.

Thennn, after TAFE I took the bus with Rosie to Mentone station cos Matt, Chloe and Justin were gonna pick me up so we could all hang out and stuff. Chloe bought an avocado and a cucumber and Justin started the whole, 'cockroaches don't like cucumbers'; it's true cos I found that out this morning when that Trivial Pursuit family ad came on. Then went to Safeway to get stuff cos Justin was craving chocolates and he got a big bottle of drink too. Growing boys need that stuff. :) I got myself a mini pavlova cos I was starving, peach iced tea and a small packet of the uber amazing French Fries :) Then Matt drove us all to my house to do stupid stuff on the wooden thingies in front of my house and apparently they were gladiators. And this whole thing about horses and giddy-ups started. And we kept teasing Chloe cos her last name's Horsburgh. :P

So yeah, was a pretty good day, the only downside was me having to work a close shift from 8 till 11.30 and that I got confused with Justin cos he didn't seem like himself today. I, as the bestie would know that. But hey, it might be cos of a different reason. I always got his back anyways :)

Anyways, you guys have a lovely Tuesday cos I know I will. I don't mind going in to my least favourite subjects, cos I know I'm not working after TAFE anyway, so that's all good. Looking forward to Friday and Saturday though cos i'm gonna get smashed and working the next night. I'll see how I go. OH YEAH, before I forget, I'm moving houses on Thursday! Soooo psyched! :)

G'day y'all! :P

x

PS: Can't upload some of the photos cos my computer or Blogger's being retarded and stuff. BUT I promise to post some new photos that I've taken over the week or so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment