22.3.09

twitter.

OMG, so i decided to join the Twitter bandwagon, and honestly, it's quite exciting. LOL, I'm following Jared and Nathan Followill from Kings of Leon, and some other random celebrities like Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, Ashton Kutcher and Karl Lagerfield. LOL And this random UK band decided to follow me as well, they're called Linchpin (I think) and I reckon they're like a hardcore band or something. Haven't heard of them, but I tried looking at their Myspace and see if they're any good.

Anyways, no school tomorrow, but hopefully I'll meet up with Nicole to do some Photography homework together. LOL, why oh why did it have to be tomorrow, it could've been Tuesday instead when we have ceramics HAHA! :P

Hope you guys have a lovely week in whatever you do!

PS: Footy season's back everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment