14.3.09

v, mother, coke and crunch bar don't mix.

So, it's 1.09 AM, and I can't sleep cos I slept awhile ago. Like, around 6.30 and woke up at 8.30, so now I'm kinda awake. And I think it's cos of the V, Mother and Coke I had for the whole day. Oh yeah, plus that Crunch bar and peach iced tea I had just awhile ago. Fuck, too much sugar in my system now...tsk, tsk, tsk.

I haven't had the chance to post some of the new stuff in here, but hopefully tomorrow or on Sunday I should be able to. Did some stuff in my visual diary and did it in Photoshop just cos I can and I like to experiment most of the time. TAFE was alright today. Did my artist presentation and I chose FRENCH, he's awesome. Then made paper. And photography in the afternoon. Went home at about 2.30 instead of 3.30 so I thought today was slack. Absolute slack. Oh well. :)

Tomorrow I'm gonna be away cos I'm hanging out with my homies from work. Especially Wiki since I haven't worked with her in so long...Shame, shame, shame. Probs seeing other people who we used to work with and then probs movies after that.

Anyhoo kiddos, I gotta scoot and I'll try and drift off to sleep. I probably will cos my eyes are already tired and shiz. And my mum would probs crack it at me for not waking up early tomorrow and just leave the house when I want to and not do anything helpful first. *Phew*

By the way, check out Danielle Todd's blog: http://www.danitat.blogspot.com. She's cool and she's one of my good friends studying in Box Hill, doing something with music; something she really loves doing :)

To infinity and beyond kiddos! :)
Nighty-night
x

No comments:

Post a Comment