15.3.09

saturday!

Morning! (Yeah, once again, it's midnight: 12.07 AM)

I've been away for almost the whole day cos I hung out with Wiki and Tammy from work. It was weird cos I thought either Wiki or Tammy was gonna cancel because of the shit weather earlier today. But it died down so we actually went out, plus, it's not like we're gonna go out in the rain anyways, since we went to Southland to do a little bit of shopping and looking around and watched a movie. We saw Confessions of A Shopaholic and it was average. The story line was typical but it was funny in some bits. :) I got a pretty cute Rusty beanie and it looks good on my head cos now, you can't really tell that my head's smaller since I had a haircut. I also got Triple J's Hottest 100 CD cos I was looking for this song I like, but don't know who sang it and what the title was until I saw the ad on TV that the song was in the CD. So I bought it today and I found out that it was from Ladyhawke; it's called 'My Delirium'. It's a pretty catchy song and it's funny cos I thought it was sung by a guy :P

After that, I hung out a little bit longer with Tammy at her house and we decided to watch Sound Relief. Unfortunately, we missed Kings of Leon, but that's alright cos I watched MTV and they showed the Kings live in some concert and it went on for like an hour or so. It's funny cos I was singing along to their songs while siting down on the sofa. It felt like I was in the concert as well, but just got better seats. LOL We watched Midnight Oil, Jet, Barry Gibb & Olivia Newton-John, Jet, a little bit of Wolfmother as well. And I think that's about it.

Gahh, I'll have to do my homework for drawing tomorrow. I need to draw the last corner of my room and I bought myself a couple of things for TAFE, like another visual diary since mine's almost finished (I think Tony reckons I'm cheating because I don't use the opposite page..:P 'It's not cheating Tony, I'm just not comfortable drawing on the other side'), torchons and finally, ceramics tools in a kit. I couldn't find it in Melbourne Artists'.

Anyways, I gotta scoot people. Hopefully you have a good weekend and stay safe in whatever you do!:)

Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment