17.3.09

yay.









Afternoon everyone! I had a pretty slack day today sooo I decided to go to Borders just in case I finally see the book of my dreams. LOL. And I found it! Yay! It's called Concrete To Canvas: Skateboarders' Art by Jo Waterhouse and David Penhallow. It's pretty cool cos the artists shown in this book were featured in Monster Children as well, so I pretty much know of them. :) So, since I'm easy to be inspired, I decided to draw on my 'whatever' sketchbook. I particularly liked Andrew Pommier's drawings so I thought I'd do something kind of similar to him and I've also added a couple of works I've done in this sketchbook.
Anyway, a slack start again tomorrow. LOL, we don't have art history in the morning so we'll go to sculpture in the afternoon instead. Which is ok, since I need to sleep in cos I'm working tonight. Eww.

No comments:

Post a Comment