2.4.09

bumblebusy.

I am so bored.
And we're moving some stuff to the new house later on when Dad gets home. That means, I can put my moving clothes on. LOL, no, not the overalls. HAHA.
Butttt, I am psyched about tomorrow. Chaco in the morning, and I'm planning to leave school earlier. Party @ The Hawthorne for Adam's 21st.
OH NO, staff meeting @ 9am on Saturday. EEEK, I'm gonna be hungover like Chris and Alex. That'll be funny. I'll struggle so much just listening to Stef, Laura and Kapil. Ohh well. Plus I'm working on Saturday night as well. And then I'll be dead on Sunday. *SIGH*

My Myspace was so busy last night. Photo comments here and there, and a few comments as well. I was still awake around 12am-ish and I decided to check up on Matt cos I can. And then we just started talking through commenting each other. That was pretty silly, but hey, apparently I made him feel nice and popular. LOL And Millie sent me back a comment as well. :) I felt the love all around me :)

Me and Mum checked out the house just a while ago and planned where everything's going. It's pretty intense. I just realised that I don't get a desk cos my Mum's got one and my old desk was now given to my brother since he gets a computer. And since I have a Macbook, apparently I don't need a desk cos I can work on the bed or take it anywhere else around the house. BUT NO. I am an art student and a desk is a must. :) So my Mum suggested the round table that's sitting in the lounge room at the moment. I reckon it's a big round table and with that sitting in my bedroom, it'll take a lot of space. Damn. So I'm working my way around getting a desk somewhere cheap. Probs go look at garage sales or op-shops. :) Hehe.

Aaaanyways, I gotsa go kiddos. More labelling and packing to do! :)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment