7.4.09

count.

Hello all!

I am now at the new house all settled in and stuff. My desk is the old kitchen table (LOL), but it fits well in my room. I've got my CDs stacked, then DVDs and all my Monster Children magazines stacked up neatly. My closet still needs a bit more stuff in them - I mean clothes that is. And I also need a tallboy and maybe a mirror stuck inside the closet. I've also got my two guitars near the bed but I think that's going to be replaced with a sidetable. But that's ok, I still got plenty of space in my bedroom to put stuff in. It's still a bit boring considering I got used to the fact that my closet doors were filled with posters of bands, but since I haven't started decorating my room, it's really white, plain and dull...I'm gonna get started on it after I run errands for mum :)

Anyways, TAFE holidays are on, which means, no potato cakes, bubble cups after TAFE (Rosie!), no Sue and Tony and yeah, no fun without them :( But that's ok, cos there's an upside to it! I get to work extra, earn extra moolah, get to hang out with besties, and probs get invited to more parties. Adam's 21st was the first party in the first week of holidays, so it was pretty sweet! (That night went well by the way...)

For some reason, I woke up feeling like I needed to watch kiddie shows, so I tuned to ABC and watched Sesame Street, Caillou (I think that's how you spell it), Postman Pat, and that In the Garden somethingsomething shit. And I think there's more going on at the moment, but I ceebz watching anymore cos I'm on my blog.

I have to take photos for that Photography homework for Tony: "fuzzy-wuzzy", formalist and shape & form. Damn. And work on my visual diary with research for the next painting project for Sue. Thank god it's not a lot, cos I haven't started taking photos, but I'm sort of ahead for painting. I already miss TAFE it's not funny. I get bored easily and doing art makes me busy all the time and forget problems and whatnot.

Anyways, I gotta go cos my brother's waiting for me so we can duplicate the keys to the new house, post a letter, and probs grab lunch somewhere. He's been waiting for a potato cake for a while, too bad Charcoal Chicken was closed yesterday. HAHA, so I'm treating him today. (I'm a nice sister)

x


PS: Cos I was so bored last night after work and couldn't sleep, I gathered all the photos of me and Justin or only me or only Justin and I realised that there are more than 40 photos all up. I'm soooo making him one of those photo album thingies that Moyi (Adam's GF) did for Adam's 21st. Watch out Justin!

1 comment: