16.4.09

scrubs

So, I don't really know where to start, since it has been almost a week since I last posted.
Holidays are crazy. There's always nothing to do, even though my mum asks me to do stuff around work. (Do you get me? LOL) It's generally boring. It's true that I've caught up with some people whom I haven't seen in a while and am actually surprised that I get to spend time with them a lot more than I thought. Work sucks at the moment, cos I would have expected my manager to have given me a lot shifts since I'm on holidays, but unfortunately, I haven't been working a lot. It's such a bummer cos I don't have money, and am constantly bumming off money from my mum. Which sucks even more is that I don't get that $900 stimulus package from K-Rudd. DAMN.

Since I am so poor at the moment, I am saving so I could pay my latest phone bill, got Volleys instead of Converse and got my jeans from JayJays instead of Country Road. LOL, not that I'm complaining about it or anything...but it's actually pretty good. It does sound that I am desperate for money, but realistically, I'm not. I do thank God for Maccas for their cheap food and also thank my mum for her amazing homecooked meals (LOL). I don't go out much anymore. I don't see the point of going out and spending more money, when I am on a crisis at the moment. (But hey, it's not fun if you're always at home though...) I miss being a full-timer now...*Sigh*

I had a fairly good day today. Spent time with my bestie, Justin, met up with him at Charcoal Chicken cos I wanted lunch since there was nothing at home. We went back to my place so I could show him around the new house. He liked it and said it was big and I thought it's cos he was used to seeing my small house :) He reckons I could have a lot of parties at my place cos of the big backyard and spacious lounge room (he's already shotgun my bedroom for sleepovers) HAHA. We went apeshit with my Photo Booth in my Macbook and I've posted it on Myspace if you want to have a look. I was meant to go with him to Ross' tonight, but I couldn't cos I wasn't feeling too good earlier tonight, so I passed. It would've have been nice though to catch up with other people :)

During the holidays, I've been hooked on Scrubs lately. They're showing the new season on channel 7 at the moment and me and my brother are gonna watch it. He likes it as well, even though he doesn't really understand most of the jokes there...Hehe...But yeah, I like that show. I missed Supernatural too. Channel 10's stopped airing them. So sad :( Can't see my favourite boys, Dean and Sam Winchester... :(

Anyways, I've gotta go. Scrubs is nearly on!:)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment