29.5.09

evan again.

OMG. He's still there. Maybe I should just go push him off his chair. That'll be funny. No, wait. HILARIOUSSSS. :)

Me and Rosie want kebabatrons. You know, kebabs? *drumbeat* Ahhh, I want Evan's kebab. Shit. Umm. lol -> Rosie's 'LOL'

This is my LOL.

I feel so strange. ROFLMAYO. OMG, Mayo. That stuff you put in your sandwich. And kebab. Evan's kebab. Ewwwwwwww

Alright, that's enough. I should really be doing my projects. But. I can't be bothered. And Evan's here. Woo! EvanEvanEvanEvanEvanEvanEvan. I'm obssessed. His real name's not even Evan. Get it, 'Even Evan'? It's like, Tegan Egan the Vegan. Oh yeahhhh.

SHUT UP STEFFI.

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know Tegan's not 'Egan' anymore since they broke up. But they remain good friends so it's ok :)

    Evanbear rocks my jocks. LOL

    ReplyDelete