31.5.09

taylor swift.

Before and after.

Had Nando's with Rosie and Troy on Friday after we left TAFE at around 12.30ish. Was a very boring day; did nothing but stare at Evan in the library in the morning and left for Photography in the afternoon cos Tony (our teacher) said that there was nothing to do. LOL. Was awesome. Then went to Southland with my parents cos we had our housewarming party/house blessing yesterday. Was good and Mum cooked a lot of food. Which meant I had to eat leftovers for two days straight. HAHAHA.

Me and Mum went to Chaddy today and she bought me this awesome leather jacket. It's really nice cos it's warm and it doesn't even feel that heavy too. It cost me $400 for that jacket so she's like, 'You aren't allowed to wear it at work. And for added safety, chain it to yourself.' LMFAO. It's fair enough. It's the most expensive piece of clothing I've ever owned. So yeah...I gotta be careful with it.

We've only got 2 weeks (and counting...) left for our first semester at TAFE, which is pretty sweet. I need to get a roll on my Photography and Develop Self As An Artist subjects cos I need to finish them all. I'm pretty good with the other ones. I've even finished my last Ceramics project that I thought I wouldn't be able to do in such short time. It only took me a day to do it. I've got a lot of shifts coming up at work too. I'm working tomorrow night, Wednesday to Friday night, then I have a night management shift on Sunday. I'll have money and then I'll be able to save more and transfer some of them in my other account. This internet banking shit is pretty awesome to say the least. :)

Anyhoos, I gotta scoot. I really wanna go to bed. I've been feeling really sleepy for the past couple of days and have been enjoying good night's sleep lately which is really good. I was having trouble sleeping when I was sick for like, 5 days. I couldn't breathe and sleeping was such a letdown cos it was so uncomfortable. Anyways, you guys take care of yourselves, you know how it is with 'swine flu' and such being passed around people at the moment. And just another reminder about Freeza's Pushstart Battle of the Bands which is on the 19th of June. Come around and hang with us and have an awesome night watching new bands. :)

TTFN :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment