20.6.09

add bacon.





Alright, I'm gonna be an absolute dickhead.
Cos I only uploaded a couple of photos here cos I can't be bothered, I'm soooo tired. BUT, go check them out on my MySpace (and maybe Facebook for those 'Facebook-users') and then you'll find the other photos there.
Last night was a VERY SICK night even though the band I'm supporting didn't get through. But that's cool, it's exposure for them I guess and they'll learn from their weaknesses; but personally, I loved it. It was intense (BRUTAL! @ Ross). I congratulate VIXIA (their vocalist used to go to school with me) for getting through the first heat.
But yeah, go check em out. I'm not gonna elaborate even more on this post cos I'm soooo fucking tired, I can't even type properly tonight. And I had lots of alcohol too. Haha

Catch you guys on the flipside. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment