2.6.09

viking.


It's the first day of winter (well, second, technically cos it's the 2nd of June now) and it doesn't even feel like it. But I guess it'll be colder soon enough.

I just finished work about an hour ago and it was pretty chilled. Now I'm on MSN talking to Tammy and Ross and I'm pretty much whingeing about being hungry and shit, when really, I can just get up and get something to eat. It's not that hard. LOL I'm going to TAFE tomorrow (yes, I really am) and hand in my other shit to Sue so it can be assessed on Tuesday (Queen's birthday on the 8th so it's a public holiday - NO TAFE) and hopefully finish glazing my ceramics stuff - I'm gonna be done by tomorrow...I can just feel it. :) Anyway, not much happened today other than having lunch with Tammy at Southland, meeting some of her relatives/friends and then me going to work. Such a chilled day. And I'm pretty sure it'll be the same tomorrow since I don't have work. Intense...

I gotta scoot kiddos. Hopefully an eventful day tomorrow and another blogpost. Have a lovely day, whatever you do :)

Cheers
x

No comments:

Post a Comment