19.7.09

bouncy, bouncy




So me and my TAFE crew are now back to school and it's actually pretty exciting since I haven't seen them in awhile (well, apart from that time when we all hung out at Chaddy and watched The Hangover) and it's good to make more artworks with them :)

I took these photos on Friday cos I thought we needed to bring our 45 degree photos for Photography in the afternoon, but we didn't. We played around Photoshop instead. We had Multimedia in the morning and Digital Photography in the afternoon, so pretty much, we're in front of the computer all day and it'll kill our eyes. SUCKS SHIT.

I haven't been up to much. I was forced to miss Ben's 21st last night, which sucks hardcore, but I promised him that I would want to see him before he goes to Thailand with Ash & Kate. Umm, I'm not really planning on going to a lot of parties now that I'm back at TAFE cos I wanna focus on that so I could hopefully get into my preferred uni next year. Ahh, good luck with that. I can't wait for Tegan's art exhibition at her workplace (which is a resto/bar and some sort of gallery as well) cos her works are really cool. I could actually compare them to Andrew Pommier's subject matter but her's is really detailed and stuff. And one of Troy's work which he entered in the TAFE Art Fair went third in the competition and it's gonna be in RMIT and he's invited me, Rosie and Nicole to come on the 30th of July for the opening thing. :) It's amazinggg!:D We might get to drink free champers and stuff so it should be good :)

Anyway kiddos, I gotsa scoot! I'm gonna go out soon! :)

PS: I had this whole Mighty Boosh dream! Everyone was there, Vince and Howard, Tommy Nooka, The Hitcher, Charlie the Bubblegum, Bob Fossil, Tony Harrison and OMG, Saboo. For some reason I have this little crush on him. It's weird. Haha.

PPS: Bouncy, bouncy, ooh such a good time
Bouncy, bouncy, shoes all in a line
Bouncy, bouncy, everybody somersault
Somersault summertime everybody singalong
Bouncy, bouncy, ooh such a good time
Bouncy, bouncy, white socks slipping down
Bouncy, bouncy, stilettos are a no-no
Bouncy, bouncy ooh
Bouncy, bouncy ohh
Everytime I bounce I feel I touch the skyyyy
(That crimp has been stuck in my head alllllll week!)

No comments:

Post a Comment