24.7.09

FLASH oohhhhh

Soooo like, I'm sitting here in my Multimedia class at 10.15 in the morning and I'm feeling a bit grumpy cos it's sort of frustrating and shit. And also, I need to go to the toilet and maybe get some food and stuff.

Rosie took a photo of Evan on the bus. It's amazing! He looks sooo cute and I'm jealous cos she's seen him twice and I haven't! GRR. *Angry Bear-throws honey-grumbles* And Troy is sitting really far away from us. Nawww. I'm grumpy. GRRness. We have Photography later on today so that should be funner (?) cos Tony will make us laugh and shit like that. Bahh, dinner tonight with my friends before Ash, Ben & Kate leave for Thailand. And HOPEFULLY chilling out with my bestie Justin tomorrow night too. :) I haven't seen him in sooo long and I miss him heaps.

BOO! BOOHOO! HOOBOO! BOOHOO! HOO!

Fuck this shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment