6.7.09

elope.

So like, I'm pretty bored at the moment. Well extremely bored. I had someone come in and do a routine house inspection since we're renting the house and stuff. That was boring. And then she left and then it was just me and my brother. And that's boring again cos he was in his room playing PS2 and I was in my room just chillin and on the Internet.

I grabbed my two copies of Frankie magazine and sort of just flicked the pages and I had an idea. I listed down every single (well, hopefully every single...) clothing/accessories website that I could find and wrote it down on my little notebook. After that I hopped into one of them and checked what the site was like. I liked some of the stuff they sell but like most of them are just beyond ridiculous. This one label was selling a plain gray shirt for almost $400. You could sooo buy one that may look exactly like it at K-mart or like, Target for less than $20. Jeeze.

But anyway, I looked at Fossil and sort of liked this watch. I might get it for myself soon :) Aaand, I also like this necklace I found on www.limedrop.com:

http://www.thegrandsocial.com.au/limedrop/jewellery/elope-necklace

It's sooo cute.

Anyway, I'm working tonight and tomorrow night. So it shouldn't be that bad...plus it's Monday today so it should be quiet at work. And so does for tomorrow night. Thank God I'm not working Wednesday cos it could be hell. I'm chillin with my lil bro, Andre, and we're going to Chaddy to go and see Year One. We both love Jack Black hencewhy we're seeing it :) Aaaand maybe a stop over at Dangerfield so I could get another leather jacket. I have to make a list for Wednesday, otherwise it'll be hell on Friday and Saturday if I don't get myself ready. I'm excited for Friday night cos I have my two of my favourite girls ever staying the night :) Then we'll party it up @ Nat's on Saturday night along with our workmates :) Should be a sickk night :)

I gotta scoot kiddos, till another post!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment