15.7.09

somwhere over the rainbow.

That was Melbourne on Monday. I was walking home from TAFE and it just stopped raining and I noticed the rainbow. It was a pretty sight. Something pretty amidst the rain. :)

So, I've gone back to TAFE after a month-long holiday. It was bittersweet. But I wanted to see my friends again and our teachers and stuff, and like, find out whether there were any new subjects coming up whatsoever. We do have one new subject, actually, and it's got something to do with multimedia. It should be a fun subject cos we're gonna use computers and other stuff. I'm not particularly good when it comes to like, making sites and such cos I only learned basic HTML stuff from high school back in the Philippines. So, it's gonna be a bit challenging for me. But I'm sure the teacher's there to guide us through all that.

I'm gonna be heading off to Chaddy in like 10 mins with my friend Tammy cos we're gonna see the new Harry Potter movie! We're pretty siked about it, since we've been waiting for quite a long time. I guess the next one from the movie list would be New Moon then probs Bruno with Elise as well. I still wanna see Angels & Demons since I've read the book like almost a month ago.

Anyhoos, I gotta skedadlle and I'll catch you guys on the flipside!:D

PS: Went to Nat's party last Saturday night. Check out pics on Facebook. Wiki still hasn't put her photos up, but I'm sure Elise's ultimate nagging power would make her do it soon :D

x

No comments:

Post a Comment