27.7.09

space race.

First Monday in like yonks that I'm about to watch Supernatural AGAIN. I've been missing these two boys and I don't actually know what's happening now (OMG, 5 minutes!) so it's good to like, 'catch up' with them again. I love the show but I'm not one of those hardcore fans who buys the show's magazine as well. I see them alot in newsagencies and especially Borders, and I had this weird feeling of temptation to buy them. But it's soooo tacky and like, WTF to have them at home when clearly you can just watch the DVDs over and over and over again if you get lost with the episodes. LOL.

Anyway, we've got ceramics tomorrow arvo and seriously, I'm so over making pots, especially thrown ones. They're so hard!!! Arghhh! And most of us are like full-on frustrated and shit, it's not funny. Today, I've been looking at one of those cool beanies. Sure, they're guys' ones but they look really warm and comfy. 'Evan' has them. :P

I gotta scoot now kiddos, Supernatural's about to start. And I think SBS is airing Flight of the Conchords right now...Ahh, I love both shows...which one to watch?!? :O

No comments:

Post a Comment