23.11.09

wipeout





This piece went into our annual art exhibition and I think this is one of my favourite pieces that I've put in.
Haven't really blogged much in a while, I even exported this blog to Wordpress but it was a pain in the ass to edit every single post so I deleted it. LOL. I'll eventually manage two blogs but I don't know what the other blog's gonna be about. 
We've officially finished TAFE last Friday which is such a good feeling since we don't have to wake up early anymore! :) I had to work last night and it came to a point where I was thinking that I have to wake up early, then I realised I'm finished with TAFE! HA! :)
Anyway, one other obstacle we have to face is our interviews. I've got one with Monash and I really, really hope it goes well! I spoke to someone at Riot! Art in Southland and she said that Monash interviewers are really nice. So that's good to know!
I gotta scoot now kiddos, hopefully a blog post about Thursday! :) Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment