15.12.09

mega dump truck.

Life sucks hardcore at the moment. 
I didn't get into Monash this year...and now I'm trying (desperately) to look for any spots for a mid-year intake. 
My mum's disappointed and it makes me feel worse and it's not fair.
And I want a new job too. And maybe design shirts and sell them...and you never know, I might become the next Oli Sykes :)

Anyway, Christmas is lurking (10 days to go to be exact) and I'm pretty good cos I've done all my Christmas shopping (for mum, dad and brother). Did most of them yesterday with Alex while we were both just hanging out :) (STFU Amanda, it wasn't a date!) I haven't got my friends anything, cos I've got so many...(scoffs) LOL. Tom asked me if I got Miranda Kerr for him...he wishes. What would Orlando Bloom say? I've been sick too, but now I'm feeling much better. Almost all of my friends are sick too; must be the weather changes...it's pretty hot today - 32degrees. And tomorrow's 39. Eek. 

I've decided to do another post cos I had the weirdest dream ever. The one that feels so real. Tom Sykes was in my dream. And you get the gist. I have a major crush on him, but I never dreamed about him before. So weird. And felt so real. Damnnnn. Wish it really was ;) It was a good dream though until the truck next to my house honked which obviously woke me up. It was ok though, it was a really random part of the dream anyway...nothing too special. The other highlight was me fronting BMTH for some reason...probs cos Oli got tonsilitis. Ha. Too bad I didn't hear myself screaming...would have been HIGH-LARIOUS. 

Anyhoo, I'm off bitches. I'm gonna have to go down to Bentleigh and get Kris Kringle gifts...and just shop around pretty much.  Will post blogs maybe just before and after Christmas. Happy Holidays!!! :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment