17.12.09

miracle.




I want this for Christmas please! :) 
Was working last night and it was stupidly busy. It was disgusting at the same time cos it was like 50 degrees at work. Ewwness. Took a shower after work and it felt fantastic. LOL
Anyway, nothing much to do today, me and my little bro were gonna go to Southland earlier today but mum said she and dad were gonna go later on tonight anyway, so we decided to stay back and just wait for them till they come home.
I'm gonna hand in my resume at HypeDC today cos I badly want a new job. I don't care if I'm not a manager anymore, it's a lot of hardwork and sometimes, I don't like hardwork :)
I'm trying to convince my mum to buy me Band Hero for Christmas but she said no so many times from my constant nagging. It's so annoying. She told me she'd buy anything else apart from that so I asked for a digital SLR camera - and she still said no. That's not fairrrrr!! :P Oh well, at least I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment